1) Untangling skill from luck
2) Become Antifragile
3) Reversion to the mean
4) Multidisciplinary approach vs Specialization
5) Persevere and Adapt (one should not exist without the other)
6) Sunk costs and how to change your mind
7) Post Mortems
8) Decision making Journal - Fight your memory-related biases
9) Consequences of the consequences (second level thinking) - Ask: And then what?
10) How to use the scientific method and the concept of falsification (Popper).
11) The power of incentives (the good and the bad)